Thursday, December 29, 2011

Are there any good RPG games that don't require downloading besides games related to Adventure Quest?

For years I have been faithful to my RPG game, but now I'm in need of a new one. I prefer games like Runescape. I have already tried Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, and the like, and they all left me unsatisfied (I'm kind of extremely picky.). Do you know any games unrelated to Adventure Quest that don't need downloading?|||http://www.deadlyandalone.com/register.php?REF=5528





It's a new RPG just released meaning you wont have to play catch up to all the stronger players(yet)....it still has some bugs, but overall it has a good idea....Oh you have to say your 18 to play though|||.. all the good games require being downloaded





browser games suck





http://iro.ragnarokonline.com





if you decide to download it, get Valkyrie|||Runescape is probably the best one you can get off the internet and it gets better when ur a mem. If ur a non-mem on rs i wouldn't bother playing cause its only good if ur a mem.|||Everquest|||Try Role Playing Games

No comments:

Post a Comment