Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can anyone reccommend me a good RPG game simillar to these games?

Hey guys I play games like FlyFF, Rose Online or Ran Online but I was wondering if there is more RPG games similiar to like the ones I mentioned.





(I dont like Mu Online, or Feista Online)|||Guild Wars-- Trust me, It's the best of them all..|||Try www.new-mafiawars, text based online free RPG





%26lt;a href="www.new-mafiawars.com"%26gt;N鈥?Mafia Wars%26lt;/a%26gt;

Report Abuse


|||if you dont mind playing offline id try a game called baldurs gate, i came across it by chance when i was in a store and some clerk was desperate for a sale, he convinced me it was good so i bought it and tried it, its dungeons and dragons based but you never have to look at any dice, its an amazing game very addictive and lots of free roam story lines in it as well, you also control up to 6 characters at a time. They are very old games but very good you could probably find them somewhere to download for free uf not then guild wars or WoW (who doesnt know about WoW)





There is also an online game i used to play called tibia, the story line isnt thrown at you as such you have to find it but it has a good community and its totaly free unless you want to pay for advantages for your account!|||Maybe you would like Perfect World, but you have to download it and it is an MMORPG. BTW its not a very large file i think 2gb for the entire thing and its a pretty good game.|||I know FlyFF lol!


I loved ragnorok online. there were tons of servers %26amp; the graphics are nice .

No comments:

Post a Comment