Thursday, December 29, 2011

Are there any rpg shooter games that you can also customize your character? What are they?

I've been out of the gaming world, well as far as video games go for a couple years. I want to get back into it. I love rpg games, and shooting is always fun but I also love creating my characters from ground up, looks wise. I know alot of PC Games where you can do that but not video games though I've heard there are some. I'm not looking for just the customizing I want great game play too.|||Hmmm...


Here is a short little list, but the last two aren't out yet, but are definitely coming.








Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2


Knights of the Old Republic


Knights of the old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (sequel)


Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind


Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion


Fallout 3


Saints Row 2


Sims 3


Dragon Age: Origins








Dragon Age 2 (Announced, not out yet)


Mass Effect 3 (not out yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment