Thursday, December 29, 2011

What Website Has Short Plots For Use In RPG Games?

I saw a website a ehile ago that had plots for a dungeonmaster to use when they design RPG games for their friends to play. Each plot had a premise and 3 suggested endings. The website also advertised a book they had put together collecting all of these short plots and more. I can't remember what the website was called.|||Well... I did a search for RPG Adventure Ideas and came up with a number of responses. I don't know if any of them are the one you saw before, but I'll link to a couple of them.





http://www.io.com/~sjohn/plots.htm This is a weird looking site. The language that it uses is SO VAGUE it can be used for any Role Play system, meaning there's only the vaguest suggestion of "Who What or Why" for the story idea, but it does give lots of them.





http://www.enworld.org/forum/general-rpg鈥?/a> here's one of many online forums FULL of campaign ideas. Again, usually open ended and vague about what's going on, but that's what a DM is for right?





Oof... I just realized it's Midnight. I'm exhausted. Sorry there's not more suggestions, but if you search "D%26amp;D Campaign Ideas" or "RPG Adventure Ideas" there are tons of suggestions out there. I hope this has been a bit of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment