Friday, January 27, 2012

RPG Games?????????????????

Now I've lived most of my life playing those simple nintendo games. So now I've to a new company: Square Enix Games like Final fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. The Problem is, I am terrible at these games. When I think something very slight goes wrong then I start a new game. So can anyone PLZ give me some tips on how to run through rpg games smoothly. My main priority now is Final Fantasy X. Can anyone plz give me tips. No walkthroughs though. I like to beat my games without walkthroughs. Plus my computer is far away from where i play video games (well where I live) So plz. I even wasted my time to ask this question. If someone has good tips that they can share with me then THANK YOU!!! I'd thank u so much that i'd nominate you president. plz answer ;)RPG Games?????????????????
set level goals for yourself and run around fighting. that's how i do it anyway, it sounds lame but it really helps as far as having characters leveled enough. also, the game should have descriptions for moves on the grid. just read it and if u like it, get it when you get to it. i always plan ahead. i go around what's somewhat near (no more than a grid or 2 away) my character and whichever set of options i like the most, i move toward. characters like tidus should have a mix of brawn and random useful magics (haste, lighter healing, etc.), whereas auron is usually more straight-forward power with strength enhancing spells. and yuna gets more white magic (cure, protect, esuna) and lulu isa black mage (fire, water, thunder, ice, demi), you get the drift. the items should have descriptions accompanying them. but the important ones are: anything with "potion" in it heals, to different degrees, phoenix down brings back a fainted comrad, antidote heals poison, echo screen heals silence, eye drops heal blind, etc. potions and phoenix downs are the ones you MUST have though. hope this helps. if not, id be willing to go over the game more with you.
In Final Fantasy, nothing can ever really go wrong. You can always go back and fix your mistake that you think you have made (Well, almost always. There are a couple times in Final Fantasy VIII I think it was, that you can't go back and do a couple of things that would make the game easier int he future). Also, Kingdom Hearts is (I believe) impossible to make a mistake in because there is only one way to do things but with extras (Ex. Olympus Colosseum).RPG Games?????????????????
What I've done before, for times like getting stuck (where you can't travel back to previous area's or screwed up in some way in that regard), I'd save everytime I saw a save point, but use two or three different slots, never overwrite the immediately past save though, always the oldest of the 2-3. Another thing with being weak is don't run from battles a lot. Fight all random encounters so you know you SHOULD be strong enough, and if you just can't get past a certain spot, dedicate some time to JUST fighting monsters. That may end up saving you some time and enabling some smooth sailing, for a bit at least.RPG Games?????????????????
Find A strategy that works and just do that strategy the whole time and it should be A LOT easier
  • skin creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment