Friday, January 20, 2012

Which video game console has the most RPG games for it?

I really want to buy a console, because all I have is a Gamecube. I love RPG games like the Tales series, or something with anime style settings and characters. Which console should I buy to fit what I want, but still with good graphics? I'd rather not buy the Wii.



By the way, I am a girl.Which video game console has the most RPG games for it?
The PS2 is your best bet. None of the next-gen consoles really have any good RPGs, unless you really want to play Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect. PS2 has TONS of anime RPGs.
i thin you should buy a ps2. not a ps3 cause theres not alot of rpg games for it right now. theres dragon quest, final fantasy and plenty more.Which video game console has the most RPG games for it?
Even though I can't stand Microsoft, I have to say an XBox 360 has more RPGs with it. However, I own a PS3 and currently, I am very happy with it.Which video game console has the most RPG games for it?
wii for final fantasy and more-the ps3 has a decent amount
PS2's probly your best bet it's affordable and it's got a **** ton of anime style rpgs
The PS1 probably has the most RPGs but the PS2 still has lots and it's relatively current. If you consider that the PS2 can play PS1 games then there's your answer, the PS2 has the most RPGs you can play on it.



The system should be cheap as well as the games with the exclusion of a handful of collectors items on the PS1.
Well, I think that PS2 has the most RPG, it has also any type of game and game companies likes to choose Sony PlayStation to be their default and first platform.

Wii is for kids and non-action.

XBox and 360 is mostly shooting games.

So I think you should save up to buy a PS3 so you can play new games and PS2, too.
GIRLS DONT PLAY GAMES



plz pick me bast answer i need potins

No comments:

Post a Comment