Friday, January 20, 2012

Where can I find spanish versions of classic RPG games?

I'm hoping to improve my Spanish by combining studying the language with something I enjoy to do: playing RPG games.

So far I haven't been able to find any in Spanish though. I'm looking for games such as Fallout, the earlier versions of Dragon Warrior, Ultima, etc.



Help is much appreciated.Where can I find spanish versions of classic RPG games?
There are no places online in which to find them.Where can I find spanish versions of classic RPG games?
I would try the developer, they may have alternate languages for those games. Another trick is to change your country code setting on your system to Spain or a spanish speaking country. The system will then recognizae your region code and play in that language.

No comments:

Post a Comment