Saturday, February 11, 2012

Are there any great rpg games (dragon quest or final fantasy or similar games) for download to mobile phones?

I am looking for really good rpg games for download to my mobile phone like dragon quest or final fantasy or rpg's similar to them. I cannot find any real decent rpg's for my phone. Are there any sites that have these games for download to mobile phones? I am a really big dragon quest fan. All I seem to find are cheap imitations or oddball rpg's that are not much fun. I am partial to turn-based rpg's but will take anything so long as it's like dragon quest or final fantasy. I would appreciate any help in steering me in the right direction to find these games. Thanks!Are there any great rpg games (dragon quest or final fantasy or similar games) for download to mobile phones?
you can go and download any games from this website for free.



http://www.3d-discounts.com/mobile.htm



if the game isn't available here you can request it at the top of the site and webmaster put it in the site in less than 1 day ;)



just you need the name of the game. :DAre there any great rpg games (dragon quest or final fantasy or similar games) for download to mobile phones?
Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode is for cellphones.



Good luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment