Saturday, February 11, 2012

Which are the best RPG games on nintendo wii which includes the Nunchuk?

I am searching for the best RPG game on wii so that i'll buy it. I made many questions about that.com The games i got are zelda smash bros. brawl and okami. PLEASE TELL ME THE BEST GAMES. You can tell me more than one gameWhich are the best RPG games on nintendo wii which includes the Nunchuk?
Disaster: Day of Crisis is easily the wii's best game. However, it was only released on Japan, Europe and Australia (no American Version).



The best RPG that WILL be released is Monster Hunter 3. I think it will be released this year, but I'm not exactly sure when.



Dokapon Kingdom is an RPG that I LOVE! The only problem is that it is mostly an RPG oriented to parties (single-player gets kinda boring) so you may not like it if you have no one to play with.



I'd recommend No More Heroes. It's an adventure game but has certain RPG aspects (you level up, get new equipment, etc). It is pretty alike to Zelda.



Oneechanbara Revolution is good and also has RPG features. Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop looks good, but I don't remember if it's out yet. I've only seen trailers.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment